Thursday, September 19, 2013

lovely girl won't you stay.



The other week I was very lucky to go and see The Lumineers. My friend had a spare ticket and I jumped at the chance; after seeing them at Glastonbury I knew I had to see them again. It was great, their support band were incredible (Phox, for those wondering) and being in a smaller environment meant that I could really appreciate those Southern gents more than I could when I was in a field. The atmosphere was great and the whole place felt quite cosy; I think it helped that there were giant chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, but hey ho (see what I did there). Going to gigs always makes me want to book a million more tickets to see loads more bands. I use to see so many; maybe it'll be something that I aim to do more of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment