Tuesday, July 16, 2013

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


Goodness, I feel like I haven't stopped this month and, to be honest I haven't! This week was probably one of the busiest and it was so fun. We had a little date night out; the film? Not as good as I was hoping but still good enough. And when its 2-4-1 you can't really complain. I also rejoined the gym- one that's easier to get to. I've already got my gym stuff together ready for tomorrows session, that's if I don't melt on the train actually get there! There was also so much that was captured; a very fun evening in Camden for a friend's birthday- even if I did feel incredible old (I had just come from the office and they were talking about going to uni or finishing their first year!). We also had dinner party, and a unexpected Sunday night which made Monday very difficult and resulted in me being out for the count by 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment