Monday, March 4, 2013

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


It's been a fairly good week; the healthy eating and exercise is sticking and I'm beginning to really enjoy it again. I was always sporty when I was younger and that competitive streak never went but it's coming back in regards to sport/exercise.  I also was able to do some baking this week. Another thing which I haven't done in ages and so to make it up for I, of course, bake 3 different things instead of the usual one. I also took a trek across London to stay at a friends. The journey back was lovely, the sun shining, music playing and I really appreciate this little (or rather large) place that I lived. For once I'm excited for spring and lots of exploring again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the keep fit regime, I really need to get my act together in that department. Your baking looks yum :) x

    ReplyDelete