Friday, February 8, 2013

wicked.



Whenever I go to a musical I always reckon I'd be fantastic in them- my jazz hands and dancing abilities are, of course, top notch. And my singing? Well it matches my dancing! Obviously, I am joking, but my mind really does take over and my long-time wish of being in the West End appears.
For a birthday treat we went to see Wicked, it was so good; amazing costumes, people flying and the most outstanding voice I've heard on the stage, it even made the people next to us cry! It was pretty fantastic but (yes a but, and coming from a musical lover this is a biggie)- there was an awful lot of singing. I mean a lot! Once you got use to this though it was a lovely night.

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to see this for ages! Glad you had fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete