Saturday, November 17, 2012

another christmas present, another hamper.

I'm loving putting together these little hampers (see here); collecting and presenting it all nicely, I just think they make nice, thoughtful gifts. For this hamper I used my favourite thing: Christmas; I know, very apt for me right?!
It's for my uncle, his wife and my baby cousin so I had to have elements of everything in it. I added a Christmas themed story book and a little cuddly Father Christmas for my cousin and then filled the rest of the hamper with things you usually see and don't get the other times of the year; a selection box, a winter scented candle, Ferraro Rochers etc. I also found a great little extra in getting a little sachet of mulled wine spices. As I have to post this gift this little bag of warmth was perfect as I was, originally, going to add a mini bottle of bucks fizz or mulled wine. Now it's just time to add a 'Happy Holidays' banner and this present is good to go.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's so nice! I'm sure they will love receiving this gift! :)

    Janey x

    ReplyDelete