Saturday, September 15, 2012

mumma's in town.



 
My mum is on her way and we're spending a few days together; a little bit of shopping, a couple cocktails and just general hanging out and catching up. It's nice to have her visiting, I feel like I need it a bit- I'm feeling a bit scrambled at the moment. It's never the same having long conversations over the phone or texts to anyone, mum or friends, when you can do it over cocktails or some lunch. Besides good advice, we have a right giggle together. Last time she visited with dad for graduation, we ended up with tears streaming down our faces and nobody knew why except for us. Roll on the weekend and the next couple of hours. Have a speedy train journey mumma!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a lovely time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving our cocktail night last night!! Bring on our day of shopping!! Lunch!! And maybe some more drinks!!xx

    ReplyDelete