Saturday, September 8, 2012

a weekend of what-to-do's

(image via polish-my-crown)
 
 
I never usually have a whole weekend off due to work but this weekend and next I do. I couldn't be happier about it, and reaffirms that I really do need a Mon-Fri job, but for now I'll just relish in the next two weekends being completely mine. Next weekend my mum is coming for a girlie weekend but this weekend is all empty and unexpected and so what to do? Although it is glorious weather, Alex is working and then heading out after work with friends, so I plan to bring out the inner domestic goddess in myself during the day, to sit down with a well deserved glass of wine this evening. What are your Saturday/weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing weekend, I love the lazy/domestic goddess ones the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds perfect (I know right now we're doing the same thing) hope you baked yourself into a frenzy xxx

    ReplyDelete