Thursday, August 2, 2012

changes, that's the way it is.

(image via kandydisenos)

Lots of changes have happened recently, all have been chosen but some, I'm realising, might not have been the best but you are never going to know unless you give it ago. Over the next few months I intend to have these changes to continue and others lead to something new. It might be simple things as chopping all my locks off (which was big for me as I'd been trying to go my hair for ages), trying to update and change my wardrobe, to the big things like graduating. The next big steps I want to take is to gain some work experience/volunteer somewhere and update my cv; I might even try my writing skills again, who knows. This period of time is going to be my transition period and to do more things which can help change the bigger picture. Hopefully it'll be nerve-racking, exciting and something for the future. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment