Friday, August 17, 2012

age is just a number...

(image via blondesandbeach)

I'm sure I'll come round to this way of thinking, in fact most of the time I do, however, there are certain times I have issues with age. For example, I can safely say that when I'm asked if I'm at college by people 5 years younger than me really irritates me. I'm fine if people think I'm younger than I am, but 5 years younger is pushing it (remind of this when I hit 30, please!). I live with my boyfriend, finished university with a good degree and have a full time job. All that and I can legally buy alcohol! So while I'm sit drinking my wine, in my flat all paid for with my wages I'll think how good it is to be older and relish in the fact that I don't have to go back to school or university in the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment