Monday, July 2, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


Big changes this week; I cut all my hair off. I've been thinking about doing it for a while but I took the plunge. I've had short hair before, it's just I've been trying so hard to grow it. But I think it looks alright and it's in a much healthier condition too. I also made a big step with regards to work and I have handed in my notice and I'm off to someone new; it's the same but new. I'm so happy and relieved by it. Apart from that I've been going out (drinking far to much wine) and recovering with great films- yes I did stay in on Saturday to watch Hatry Potter on tv! How was everybody elses week?

1 comment:

  1. I have also been considering the chop.. It really suits you so now I'm very tempted !! Ha.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete