Monday, May 21, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


This week our main thing was going to the Tower of London; it was so much fun and the weather was good too, always a bonus. We also went shopping on the Thursday and I did an impulse buy (very unlike me) and bought some lovely shoes. The last time I bought some nice flats they ended up destroying my feet, they still do but I don't have the heart to throw them out as I'm trying to fix them. These new ones do not hurt my feet at all and I love them, gotta use the student discount while I still can right?! We also put some stuff up on ebay and it actually seems to be doing alright. Alex also made me a sign to go in our kitchen; I will get round to making the big piece of art that I want for the kitchen I just can't seem to find the material for what I envision. Anyway, I hope you all have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment