Friday, March 23, 2012

relax.



After so many posts last week this blog has somewhat been neglected this week; too much work and uni and too little sleep is not a good combination for me.

Today I've had my first full day off in, well...I can't actually remember, and it's been lovely. Alex has been chilling out after countless long days of job hunting, and so we are both relaxing and enjoying each other's company without either of us rushing off anywhere.
I intend to spend the rest of my afternoon reading, planning and getting ahead of uni deadlines and doing little else. Perfect.
I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine; and relaxing or getting ready for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a lovely day off, I've just been reading outside and baking. I can't wait for summer now xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this picture and loving that you had some down time! x

    ReplyDelete