Monday, March 26, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


Last week was a long one; always either at uni and work and barely at home. I've also been trying to finish Alex's birthday presents etc. I've got one more thing to buy and then I'm done. Just the cake to make; but that should be fine. Fingers crossed. My time at uni is almost at an end-time has gone so quickly it's pretty scary actually. Just got a few more bits of work to do then I'm free. The weather is so nice this week; I have a bit of time off (including an unexpected day today-I'm not 100%, got a slight ear infection, most annoying part of it is that I'm dizzy and keep losing my balance!!) and I want to make the most out of the sun. I hope everyone had a fab weekend; now excuse while I stock up on anti-dizzy meds so I can try and plan an anniversary, anti-dizzy date. Yep, I got ill on our three-year anniversary! Good timing right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment