Friday, February 17, 2012

coffee table.


I've been meaning to buy this book for ages and so when I got an amazon voucher for my birthday I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get it. I got for a bargain price too- I intend to make my voucher go a long way. Especially since I booked an eye test today and I know I need glasses so need to save some money where I can. The Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon is the perfect coffee table book. It has everything you need from fashion to cleaning; and each page has handy goddess tips! At the moment I have little time to read for fun; what with finishing uni work and having to read play after play for my english literature part of my degree. So for me having this book in the flat is perfect to pick up and put down at will. I love getting lost in a good story but not having to worry losing my place or putting it down, and months later picking it back up again. Its cover is also beautiful, all the black is felt and feels fantastic. Not only do I love it, I reckon it would make a perfect present for any friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment