Tuesday, January 31, 2012

cutie...

Thanks Rubee for awarding me with the cute blog award.
Here are the rules for passing on the award:

(1) You must thank the person who awarded you the award including a shout-out with a link on your blog.
(2) Answer the following questions
(3) Send the award on to other deserving blogs


1. What is your 'go to' make up product?
Rimmel's Liquid Eyeliner, and natural collection pressing powder.

2. What is your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
I loved the nude colours set against the rich colours this year; the soft against the edgy.
(image via imageshack)
3. What is your favourite dessert?
Most kinds of cheesecake, closely followed by creme brulee.
(image via myrecipes)
4. Favourite colour?
Green
5. What is your middle name?
Samantha
6. What was the last song you listened to?
We have music playing all day at work, but the last song I listened to out of choice was Damien Rice's Cannonball.
(image via mirror)
7. Cats or dogs?
Dogs everytime. My parents have 2 and I love and miss them loads. Me and my boyfriend already have a name picked out for when we can afford our own puppy.
Check out my picks for cute award blogs:

2. amyfbl

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much :') that's so lovely!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thhhaaaaank you so much !! I like that you've done this post a bit different too. Lovely.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete