Sunday, January 29, 2012

the answer i've been looking for...



Yesterday Alex and I went shopping; I finally managed to bag those black courts that I was after. So comfy and the perfect shoe that can go with anything, be dressed up or down. I'm a very happy bunny about that.

While out I  also found a shop that I think most of my wages will go-hobbycraft. It has everything you could possibly imagine. If you want to make jewellary-they have the beads and clasps; if you want to sew-they have needles and thread in every colour you can image. I can't even tell you what I was most excited about; the candle making section, the baking, the fabric section! All of it-I was like a kid in a candy store! You could imagine me doing something damage to my credit card yesterday but I was actually very well behaved and didn't get a thing. That's not to say I didn't want to. I've decided I'm going to make a list of the things I want and go back in and stock up. I may need Alex to help me carry it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment